Developed with input from Giant Factory Off-Road Team pros, his all-new trail and gravity shoe is designed for uncompromising performance on aggressive terrain. Designed with Giant’s Motion Efficiency System, Shuttle blends clip-in pedaling efficiency with the rugged protection and traction you need for nailing new lines or ripping DH runs.
- Abrasion-resistant, seamless hydrophobic upper provides protection and ventilation
- Lace enclosure with mid-cuff trail design and wide Velcro strap for secure fit and stability
- ExoWrap design and construction for enhanced fit
- Molded nylon ExoBeam midsole plate balances pedaling with flexibility for better stability and traction on rough terrain
- Full-coverage rubber tread for stability and traction on platform clip-in pedals
- Gravity-specific outsole design improves stability: 108mm (forefoot) and 78mm (heel)
- Rubber toe box area protects from obstacles on the trail
- EVA midsole and heel areas reduces weight while providing shock-absorbing protection
- ExoFlex zone optimizes the natural flex of the toes
- Removable single-density ErgoComfort Insoles
- Wider range fore and aft cleat position adjustment
The Shuttle's ExoBeam sole technology is tailored to the needs of aggressive DH, park, and all-mountain riders. The seamless upper features a mid-cuff interior design for added ankle protection, and it's made with hydrophobic materials that minimize unwanted water retention. The upper also combines a special ExoWrap enclosure with a wide Velcro strap and laces to provide a secure, comfortable fit.