Skip to content
- Scratch M5 use 4.0 technologies; innovative in terms of size, shape and ergonomics, they are suitable for multiple uses from road and off-road to Triathlon
- The Round Shape of the M5 allows the pelvis a natural rotation, creating stability and support for the lumbar areas and distributes pressure over a greater area
- MSS Multi Section System - This technology provides three different individual zones mapped and separated along the saddle, each composed of different interactive foams and single-cell padding
- CPC Models feature material on top of the saddle that provides higher grip, better airflow and vibration absorption
- PAS - features a channel in the seat to alleviate pressure and numbness in the pelvic region by promoting healthy perineal blood flow
- Nack models feature a Nano Carbon composite rail paired with reinforced seat clamp area for the perfect fusion of performance and reliability
- Tirox model features an aerospace light Ti-Alloy rail that provides a balance of weight and strength
- New T-Shape base offers comfortable unisex design
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device