Rock "N" Roll is the self proclaimed "King of Lubes", offering 3 different types of chain lubricants: Extreme, Absolute, and Gold. All three lines are formulated to simultaneously clean and lube your chain. The lubricant penetrates the deep dark crevices of your chain to trap any dirt and, with the energy of the chain freewheeling backwards, forces the dirt to the surface to be easily wiped off. The remaining lubricant left on the chain creates a protective membrane that keeps out dirt and moisture while also providing longer chain life, smoother shifting, and better pedaling efficiency.
Rock "N" Roll Absolute Dry Lube is designed specifically for road bikes, using a thicker and dryer membrane to prevent dirt and moisture from getting into the chain. This means no waxy buildup and a very, very quiet drivetrain!
- Shake well and apply a stream of lube to the chain at the cassette.
- Do not drip the lube on like you would oil. This is not oil!
- Get the chain really wet, this stuff cleans and lubes all in one.
- Freewheel the chain backwards for about 5 seconds...no less.
- Wipe off all the excess lube... all of it, wipe the chain as clean as it will get.
- That's it go ride...