- CFD-analysis optimized shape combines maximum ventilation with optimal aero profile
- Broad vents and deep interior channels provide consistent air flow without sacrificing aerodynamics
- Integrated Cinch Pro™ MIPS system allows more dispersed contact points around the head for all-day comfort and precise adjustment
- Five-position height adjustment discreetly incorporated into lower EPS foam layer
- Low and high-speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density EPS, and an ultra-thin toughened polycarbonate shell
- Element Strap System (ESS) provides easily adjustable, ultra-thin, LiteForm™ single-layer straps
- TransTextura Plus™ advanced natural fabrics fight bacteria growth by pulling sweat from a rider’s head and inhibiting the buildup of odor.
Drawing inspiration from our acclaimed Rev MIPS and Pursuit MIPS helmets, the all-new Rev Pro MIPS helmet is the perfect combination of lightweight head-cooling design, aero speed, comfort and safety. On the grueling day-long ride or in the all-out sprint, the Rev Pro delivers you maximum performance advantage.
The MIPS BPS (Brain Protection System) is designed to add protection in helmets against the rotational motion. The rotational motion is a combination of rotational energy (angular velocity) and rotational forces (from angular acceleration) that both affects the brain and increases the risk for minor and severe brain injuries. MIPS BPS has been scientifically proven to reduce rotational motion when implemented in a helmet by absorbing and redirecting rotational energies and forces transferred to the brain.
Permanent denier gradient transfer technology uses capillary action to pull moisture away from the skin to the fabric surface for rapid evaporation and quick drying.
All of the benefits of TransTexura™ with the addition of anti-microbial functionality to help neutralize bacteria that causes odors.