With cutting-edge design and maximum ventilation, Rev is one of the official helmets of Team CCC. From hors categorie climbs to World Cup cyclocross racing, it’s the ultimate choice for superior fit, comfort and protection.
- 21-vent configuration for optimal airflow and top-of-the-head ventilation
- LiteForm™ webbing for enhanced comfort and performance
- Internal Structural Shell (ISS) for strength at a reduced weight
- Giant CINCH+™ fit system for simple and easy head-hugging comfort
- Proprietary TransTextura PLUS™ anti-microbial fast-wicking pad technology
- MIPS is a low friction layer between the head and the helmet that provides added protection with respect to angled impacts
With cutting-edge design and maximum ventilation, Rev is one of the official helmets of CCC Team. From hors categorie climbs to World Cup cyclocross racing, it’s the ultimate choice for superior fit, comfort and protection.
The MIPS BPS (Brain Protection System) is designed to add protection in helmets against the rotational motion. The rotational motion is a combination of rotational energy (angular velocity) and rotational forces (from angular acceleration) that both affects the brain and increases the risk for minor and severe brain injuries. MIPS BPS has been scientifically proven to reduce rotational motion when implemented in a helmet by absorbing and redirecting rotational energies and forces transferred to the brain.