Aside from outstanding lumen capacity and industry-leading usage time, the Recon HL1800 monitors ambient light to change output accordingly, helping to save battery power for when you need it. Shines brighter, runs longer and works smarter.
- Smart Mode light sensor monitors ambient light to adjust light output accordingly
- The Recon 1800 can pair with ANT+ compatible computers to view battery information on the computer screen.*
- ANSI certified lumens and run time
- Focused optics with side light design for over 270-degrees of visibility
- Heat-dissipating CNC-machined aluminum casing
- Power status indicator alerts remaining run-time before powering off
- Includes adjustable GoPro mount
*Giant recommends operating the HL1800 in manual mode when using Garmin computers.
Weight: 190g without mount
Output: 1800 lumens
Runtime: High (1800LM) 1.5hrs, Middle 3.5hrs (900LM), Low 7hrs (450LM), Smart (100LM>450LM with flash output in Day) 40hrs; (900LM with steady output at Night) 3.5hrs, Flash (100LM) 65hrs
Battery: Li-Ion polymer battery (6400mAh)
Water resistance: IPX6
Certifications: ANSI-Standard FL-1