Giant's all new Race Day Bib Shorts feature TransTextura™ fabric construction with UPF 50 sun protection. Race Day's E.I.T Liege chamois with 3D Coolcube fabric offers long ride comfort while mesh shoulder straps and high compression leg bands keep the bibs in position. Includes reflective details for improved low light visibility.
- Race Fit
- Durable soft-feel fabric provides the perfect amount of compression and breathability
- Laser-cut, Inside-Out bib strap construction keeps seams away from the rider’s skin and provides excellent comfort
- E.I.T. Urraki Multi-Density Comp chamois, tested and adopted by Giant pro racers, ensures total freedom of movement
- Elasticized gripper on leg opening provides perfect compression without using silicone grips that can irritate skin
- Teflon™ coated rear panel helps repel water spray from the rear wheel
- Reflective details for low light visibility.
- UPF 50+ sun protection
E.I.T Liege features a minimalist shape with only the smoothest top layer of the pad in contact with the rider. The central perennial channel provides stability in the saddle and pressure relief on soft tissue to improve blood flow.
- Male specific according to anthropometrical measurements
- Perforated central insert of 120kg/m3 density, for great breathability and protection
- Elastic Interface ECO Cube fabric: soft microfiber with its distinctive “cube” pattern and improved sweat absorption
- Central channel for improved blood flow and pressure relief
- Ultra-fast drying and featuring anti-odor and antibacterial functions Certified Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex
- 3-layer 3D shape
Permanent denier gradient transfer technology uses capillary action to pull moisture away from the skin to the fabric surface for rapid evaporation and quick drying.
All of the benefits of TransTexura™ with the addition of anti-microbial functionality to help neutralize bacteria that causes odors.