- Designed with fit and function in mind to create a value-packed helmet to keep young cyclists comfortable and protected
- TransTextura Plus™ anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth and reduce odors
- Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density EPS
- New Cinch Jr.™ fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the head for full protection
- Removable visor
- Integrated magnetic mount for the Numen+ Link taillight (#400000143)
- MIPS mimics the brain's own protection system by adding a low friction layer between the head and the helmet reducing rotational movement that causes strain to the brain at angled impacts
The MIPS BPS (Brain Protection System) is designed to add protection in helmets against the rotational motion. The rotational motion is a combination of rotational energy (angular velocity) and rotational forces (from angular acceleration) that both affects the brain and increases the risk for minor and severe brain injuries. MIPS BPS has been scientifically proven to reduce rotational motion when implemented in a helmet by absorbing and redirecting rotational energies and forces transferred to the brain.