The Liv Shuttle Flat shoe offers the highest level of performance for the avid mountain biker and racer. The external GRIPR dual-density rubber in the pedal contact area provides a sole that practically glues your feet to the pedals and offers exceptional traction for hike-a-bike sections. These shoes are poised for trail riding with everything you need to lay it down in corners and send it over rock gardens.
- GRIPR® dual-density rubber in the pedal contact area is highly abrasion-resistant and reliable for pedal contact and walking through technical terrain.
- Internal EVA insole for supreme cushioning
- High tech TPU film with laser perforation for better foot climate and quick drying
- Injection TPU toe guard with extra heavy stitch for durability and protection
- Stretch mesh lace pocket on tongue top to pack the excess lace for added safety.
- Reflective laces to improve visibility when navigating the streets to the trailhead.
- Includes two sets of laces; black and pink