RIP THE HARD LINE. Developed, tested, and race-proven by the Giant Factory Off -Road Team, the updated Line mountain bike shoe is designed for versatile trail and enduro performance. Featuring an all-new buckle design, the Line provides just the right amount of stiffness and protection combined with comfort and grip that’s essential for today’s aggressive off-road riding.
- Seamless hydrophobic material upper provides protection and ventilation
- Fully integrated nylon/glass fiber MES ExoBeam midsole plate combines pedaling stiffness with flexibility for increased comfort, and stability on rough terrain
- QuickFit upper with updated one buckle and two hook-and-loop straps for on-the-fly adjustments
- ExoWrap design and construction for enhanced fit
- Aggressive full-coverage rubber tread for maximum traction
- Trail-specific outsole design improves traction and stability; 103mm (forefoot) 72mm (heel)
- Rubber toe box area provides optimal protection
- ExoFlex zone optimizes the natural flex of the toes
- Removable single-density ErgoComfort™ Insoles
- Wider range fore and aft cleat position adjustment
- All new stealthy grey and black colorway option
Motion Efficiency System combines a stiff and efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to reduce pressure and strain in the lower leg. The result is a more natural foot movement during the pedal stroke to optimize comfort, power transfer and efficiency.
ExoWrap works in harmony with the ExoBeam to produce a unique 360-degree foot enclosure for customizable fit and support. While most shoe enclosures simply pull the foot down toward the sole, ExoWrap fully supports the foot by also pulling up.
ExoBeam is a unique sole technology that combines stiffness in the forefoot, where most of a rider’s power is applied, with strategically engineered flex zones that reduce tension and strain in the lower leg by allowing the foot to move in a more natural way. ExoBeam puts the stiffness where it needs to be and allows just enough flex in other areas of the shoe.