RISE ABOVE. Make the move to the efficiency and control of a true mountain bike shoe with the all-new Flux featuring Motion Efficiency System technology. Power up rocky, technical climbs and feel the increased control and stability that only a dedicated clipless shoe can deliver.
- Fully integrated nylon/glass fiber MES ExoBeam midsole plate combines pedaling stiffness with flexibility for increased comfort, and stability on rough trails
- High traction, one-piece rubber sole for maximum grip on slippery terrain
- Two injection molded hook-and-loop straps for easy on-the-fly adjustments
- Reversed front strap for improved comfort
- All-new stealthy colorways
Motion Efficiency System combines a stiff and efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to reduce pressure and strain in the lower leg. The result is a more natural foot movement during the pedal stroke to optimize comfort, power transfer and efficiency.
ExoBeam is a unique sole technology that combines stiffness in the forefoot, where most of a rider’s power is applied, with strategically engineered flex zones that reduce tension and strain in the lower leg by allowing the foot to move in a more natural way. ExoBeam puts the stiffness where it needs to be and allows just enough flex in other areas of the shoe.