SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE. Thanks to an all-new, dual design thermoset carbon/glass fiber composite ExoBeam plate, internal ExoWrap for custom arch fit and secure BOA closure, the Charge Elite mountain bike shoe provides the power transfer, efficiency and fit you need to move you up to the head of the pack.
- Exclusive thermoset carbon/glass fiber composite ExoBeam plate featuring a full rubber covered dual beam design increases power transfer and stability.
- Reinforced high-density, water resistant PU upper with laser cut micro-perforations combines optimal support with extremely low weight while providing optimal ventilation and promoting a balanced foot climate.
- On-the-fly micro-adjustment Boa® Fit System combines with ExoWrap for superior fit.
- Exclusive Slip-Last construction allows the forefoot to be stiff while enabling torsional ration of the rear and mid foot.
- Reversed forefoot strap ensures maximum comfort and a secure fit.
- Ultra grippy SharkSkin heel liner gives a secure, slip-free fit even under the harshest conditions.
- Molded TPU toe guard protects forefoot and features double secure cleat inserts.
- Removable sock liner with tunable arch support and TransTextura Plus™ antimicrobial layer promotes a balanced foot climate.
Motion Efficiency System combines a stiff and efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to reduce pressure and strain in the lower leg. The result is a more natural foot movement during the pedal stroke to optimize comfort, power transfer and efficiency.
ExoWrap works in harmony with the ExoBeam to produce a unique 360-degree foot enclosure for customizable fit and support. While most shoe enclosures simply pull the foot down toward the sole, ExoWrap fully supports the foot by also pulling up.
ExoBeam is a unique sole technology that combines stiffness in the forefoot, where most of a rider’s power is applied, with strategically engineered flex zones that reduce tension and strain in the lower leg by allowing the foot to move in a more natural way. ExoBeam puts the stiffness where it needs to be and allows just enough flex in other areas of the shoe.